The pastorate served not only as a residence for the pastor’s family, but was also used as an archive for village and church records. Originally it stood on the east side of the church. Around 1705, a new building was constructed northwest of the church, where it still stands today.
The first documented mention of the pastorate is from 1737 whereby the pastor was promised a residential house with kitchen and cellar. The house was also to contain three iron stoves, a table and a bedstead in the small parlour by the kitchen. In the cornice above the door there is a relief of a lion’s face dated 1725 and 1722. Parts of the interior furnishings have also been preserved, such as the baroque archive cabinet built in to the right of the entrance door. In the main hall there is also the former fire cabinet from the 17th century. The village and church records were kept there in coffers with handles, so they could be quickly carried out of the house in case of fire. Over the years, the pastorate was rebuilt and renovated several times. Since 1980, the living quarters of the pastor’s family have been located in the central and eastern parts of the building, while the western wing is an office wing with its own entrance.